3 Şubat 2011 Perşembe

Oracle Data Integrator 11g - Part II

After a long time, I realized that I don’t write any articles in blogs. :) Ok let’s say it was just a break and now I’m back. Actually I wasn’t in holiday. Just completely busy days which is about delivering trainings in somewhere Europe also in my home country Turkey.
So I’m going to continue for the installation of Oracle Data Integrator 11g. After you download the the insallation files, as usual you just run setup.exe file. At that time you’ll see welcome page: 


















Then you’ll have to select the installation type by choosing components: 



















After the prerequisite checks, you specify the installation location:

















The next page is about the repositories. I’m going to discuss them in my next article. But repositories will be needed to develop a ETL project. So you may create a new master and work repository or you may use the existing repositories. In my scenario, I’m going to skip the repository configuration and I’m going to configure both just after the installation.




















So I select the skip option and the summary page comes up.



















At the end, you’ll see the “Installation Completed” page. 



















And the first screen of Oracle Data Integrator 11g. The next coming step will be about creating master and work repositories.