4 Ekim 2010 Pazartesi

SIOUG - Slovenian Oracle User Group










This conference took place in Portoroz where there is a beautiful coast in the southern part of Slovenia. I’ve attended a great seminar which is delivered by Michal Kostrzewa from Oracle. He delivered a session about Maximum Availability Architecture. I met with one of the experts who is member of Oak Table. He is Joze Senegacnik. He told me that he has started to work with Oracle products with Oracle version 4. So you can understand the experience that he has. You can access his web site from the link below:

http://www.dbprof.com


Also I saw one of my colleague who works as an instructor at Oracle University. But the difference is he has been working with oracle products for around 26 years. I’m talking about Marko Borovnik. One of the best instructor.


I delivered 2 sessions in Slovenian Oracle User Group Conference. Those sessions were about ODI and OBI. Here is the detail about the seminars:


http://www.sioug.si/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=130&Itemid=84&lang=en